We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Unable to get into Hotmail

ponytail

Likes # 0

I have been trying to get into my Hotmail account this morning but after signing in it takes ages and when I finally get there am unable to go into my inbox.Have just tried it on my wifes laptop and the same problem.Does anyone else out there use hotmail who could tell me if they have a problem

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Just signed in to Outlook.com and everyting is ok. Same using Windows Live Mail.

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Just got in composed email clicked on send and it just says sending has done now for nearly ten minutes have just logged out.Every other thing is fine just signed into my bank account and got straight in also got straight into here

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Sent a test message to another web mail account and I'm not getting any problems.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

I'm on IE 10, Win 8, windows' firewall and Avast free with Malwarebytes pro running.

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Have just rebooted the Laptop and am going to try again will let you know what happens

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Ok. Getting email notification via Live.co.uk as quickly as it's ever been.

Like this post
tonyq

Likes # 0

I'm having trouble, it,s taking ages to open up after signing in.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

There seems to be a few posts about this. As I've said I'm having no issues.

Like this post
VCR97

Likes # 0

Like tonyq I have to wait ages after signing-in for anything to happen. It's been like this for a couple of weeks.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Not sure if this is an ISP issue or area issue. I'm with Plusnet and north Wales.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple shouldn't be blamed for exploitation in China and Indonesia