We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

New version of Speckie is available

john bunyan
Resolved

Likes # 0

For those who use it there is a new version of Speckie (the e mail and IE etc spellchecker - free) is available. Have a look finerty!!

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Does not Speckie let users know when an update is available? Does with me anyway.

Like this post  
john bunyan

Likes # 0

I think you are right, sorry. Some seem not to use it however, and there has been the odd question about web spell checkers.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

john bunyan

Must be getting to excited about it being Friday I suppose. Speccy you meant.

Anyway thanks for the update notification just updated mine.

I always update mine manually so that they are not searching for updates every day.

Updated to V 1.22.536.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

I've also updated. I tried the author's link and nearly fell foul of installing BareShare. So used the majorgeeks link. Must be slipping in my youthful old age :(

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Very best Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Latest bargains on phones, tablets, laptops and more...

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday feeding frenzy infects the UK

IDG UK Sites

VAT MOSS: Will I be affected by the EU VAT changes? Here are the facts for designers and artists

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers