We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Preview Pane in Windows Live Mail

thumbscrew

Likes # 0

I use Windows Live Mail and Windows 7. When I receive mail with an attachment, if I right click to delete the message, it opens! I recall in my previous OE there was a Preview Pane that you could turn off to stop this, but I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone assist please?

Like this post
beeuuem

Likes # 0

It should be that the reading pane in live mail on Windows7 can be enabled or disabled in the View menu under Layout.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Have the ribbon showing. Right click underneath the blue top bar, in the white bar, and un-select 'minimize the ribbon'. In the ribbon select 'message list' and select 'one line view'. Right click the message, select 'delete' in the drop down menu and that should be it.

Like this post
thumbscrew

Likes # 0

Thanks rdave, did all that...still the same.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Alpha vs iPhone 5S comparison review: Metal smartphones fight

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Fonts review

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014