We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How can I read boe files to get my email addresses back

Newuser2533

Likes # 0

I saved my emails but now find they are in a boe format which I cannot read. I only need the email addresses. If any one can help I would be most grateful. I don't mind sending them to you, for you to send me back the written word.......at least that would mean I can type the into my system. Thanking you in anticipation. Ron

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Take a look here enter link description here

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Nontek - SNAP!

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

northumbris61

We must be holding the same Cards :-))

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

You should be able to import them to Windows Live Mail.

Like this post
Newuser2533

Likes # 0

Thank you with all your suggestions.......................I have now fixed it. Ron

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

I am glad it is sorted, but ...

It might help others in the future if you say how you have fixed it - that is one of the main points of these forums!

Like this post
Newuser2533

Likes # 0

To be honest, nothing worked and I was left with contacting people to obtain email addresses. I wrote that I had fixed it because, in theory, I had but not by using any suggestions from this site. I was trying to be polite because you had all tried to help...........and I thank you for that. You are correct.........if the problem has been sorted that the results should be communicated to assist others. I am truly sorry if I have offended anyone and I still see this site as the best of it's type around. Best wishes. Ron

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Don't worry, nobody was offended. But a negative result is still better than no result, regarding feedback.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Another possibility - have you tried a System Restore back to before you committed the Save option?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Evernote Skitch: the best way for creatives to doodle feedback