We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Help me Mates, I beg you.

Meyra3131

Likes # 0

Hello mates. Firstly, Sorry for a long post but I beg you to read all through it and help me..

I really really need my problem to be fixed because it is the 3rd day of me having this issue, could not use my computer for gaming for 3 days already. Here I am starting. First off all, the issue is probably with my 'gaming mouse' My mouse is A4 Tech x7 Series. Its model is XL-750BK. I've bought it almost 1,5 year ago and I used it everyday since then. I love to play FPS games, I replay most of the FPS games even I finish them. I have never had issue like the one I am having for 3 days and It appeared on 13th of june. I was playing Black ops 2 ( Single Player ) on 12th of June then I was bored and closed the game and went to sleep. My pc was not even shut, i left it open that night. The next morning I woke up, I wanted to continue the campaign in BO2 but there was something wrong.

Whenever I was moving down quickly to the right,left,up,down,anywhhere, the game was freezing and the fps was going down to 10-15 from 90. I was really pissed of bcuz whenever I plug in some other microsoft office mouse, It was working properly without any problem. I tried to uninstall the driver, and reinstalled. I updated the drivers. I even reinstalled my sound card drivers and graphic card drives with latest updates. The mouse had a software, I tried to play around with its settings such as its DPI settings and acceleration settings etc. But nothing helped me. I even re-installed the software which is called the Oscar Editor X7 bcuz I thought that the one in my pc was not up-to-date. I even updated the software by installing the latest program but nothing helped. I am really mad because Im not able to play anything. This problem persists in most of the FPS games. I don't really think it is something to do with PC Performance because I have a powerful and new PC with good specs. Im having this problem even in few 2003's games. Also when I plug in some microsoft office mouses, It works fine but it is not fun to play with such mouse.... Im really looking forward for your replies, Im begging you guys, I hope someone can help me fix this problem.. Its pissing me off... If you have any question, please ask them.

Like this post
Dragon_Heart

Likes # 0

A gaming mouse get's some hammer

The XL-750BK has quite a detailed specification so there is more probability for something to go wrong

It could be a problem with your USB port, it's a very 'fast' mouse compared to a standard mouse

Can you borrow a local mates XL-750BK or other gaming mouse to try ?

How to Test the Speed of an USB Port

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Mouse has died or dying, it looks like it needs replacing. For quality and reliability and excellent customer service have a look at Logitech mice.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

8 cheapest 4G smartphones in the UK 2014: Best budget 4G phones

IDG UK Sites

Apple MacBook Air lab tests and benchmarks: 11-inch & 13-inch, 256GB, 2014 Mac laptops tested

IDG UK Sites

How to prank people using Google Glass

IDG UK Sites

Brian Cox to step into will.i.am's shoes with IBC keynote