We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Auto Image Software

iodex

Likes # 0

I use Acronis True Image to make an image of my hard drive. Is there any way that I can make the process of reinstalling the image automatic. In other word, just put the Acronis boot CD in the drive and sit back whilst everything is done. I ask as I have some friends abroad whom dont speek very good English and want them to be able to reinstall their hard drive image with as little user input as possible. Writing the instructions is not practical. They are using XP.

PS - Normal back-up software is no use as they need to be able to recover from all amnner of software problems.

Thanks

IODEX

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

What language do they speak, you may find Acronis supports it. I don't think it can be done automatically.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Here is a list of available Acronis languages:

Acronis languages

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft smartwatch release date, price and specs rumours: Launching within a few weeks

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...