We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

System Merchanic - New Disc is ok but....

1248fixx

Likes # 0

I've just got the activation key to enable the 6 month trial, but 2 things; 1.How and where do I enter it? 2.The message that was emailed to me containing the key says it's only a 30 day one!?

Can anyone help me please?, very confused.com!

Thanks

Ian

PS, have now DL the updated 11.7 version...

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

There's been a couple of questions perhaps worth looking up about this product by other forum member's. So perhaps best to contact the Forum Editor, so he can pass on your message to someone dealing with this product?.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Not the answer that you want but some poor and some good reviews for it here.

Click here

Like this post
1248fixx

Likes # 0

Many thanks to you both....still awaiting a reply from the editor though...!

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

I had this program a few years ago and it ruined my PC. I was less knowledgeable back then and thought it would keep my PC running in pristine condition - how wrong that turned out to be. Unless it has improved I would think twice about installing it.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

old5chool There is a FREE version - it doesn't have to be the Pro (Paid For) version.

The point I was trying to make was that it can make things a lot worse. I am going back a lot of years and I like many others I suppose was looking for something that I thought would keep my system running and optimized - it did the opposite! I now steer clear of any program which wants to optimize my PC.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

northumbria61

Doubt if you will get a reply.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

" I now steer clear of any program which wants to optimize my PC"

So do I, most of them cause more problems than they fix.

Like this post
onthelimit1

Likes # 0

Wouldn't use anything but CCleaner for this task.

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

I have tried System Mechanic. If you are unable to instal it consider yourself fortunate:-)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

45 Best Android games: top Android games for your smartphone or tablet in 2014 (24 are free!)

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Do you have the X-Factor too? Mix Off app puts fans in the frame

IDG UK Sites

iPad Pro release date, rumours and leaked images - 12.9 screen 'coming in 2015'