We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

motorola v3i mobile phone pics

denis93

Likes # 0

i have the above phone and want to get the pictures from the phone to my windows 7 laptop,when i connect them,the part that says browse files,then removable disk f is greyed out,what am i doing wrong?

Like this post
denis93

Likes # 0

help please.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

You probably need to use Motorola Phone tools program which could have been supplied on the cd that came with the phone.

Like this post
denis93

Likes # 0

thanks woolwell,but ive had the phone 3 years and cant find the cd,iv tried to download the Motorola Phone tools program,but the program cant find my phone,is there something i need to do to the phone,i even went into bluetooth and ticked find me.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 1

Sorry I'm not familiar with your phone. Does it have USB? Bluetooth exchange can be very hit and miss. Reading the manual it would appear that it can take a memory card and you can transfer photos to it and then transfer from that.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Swatch to release its own line of smartwatches to rival iWatch

IDG UK Sites

From the iPhone 6 to the iWatch and a new Apple TV we look at the products Apple is set to launch...

IDG UK Sites

Miranda July's Somebody app offers a very unusual take on messaging

IDG UK Sites

The 7 most ridiculous iPhone 6 rumours: what Apple WON'T reveal on 9 September