We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Please Help i cant figure this out

shshap23

Likes # 0

I need to find out how to find someones email on a website that it doesnt display the email can anybody help me?

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

I think that most of here will not understand your question. Can you please explain more fully your problem?

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

If its a direct email, then you should find the address in the email header. If its an email address via say a webpage, then this should be provided if its a commercial website. if it isn't, then you might need to contact the originator direct via telephone etc (if telephone or direct mail address was provided).

As already been suggested, perhaps more clearer information from you, might help in resolving the problem you might be having?.

Like this post
Batch

Likes # 0

I'm guessing that what you mean is that you want to email someone (anyone) on a website that doesn't give an email link on the website.

I suggest you try sending an email to webmaster@ substituting the name of the website for .

Like this post
Batch

Likes # 0

That didn't come out right, let's try again:

I suggest you try sending an email to webmaster@WEBSITE.COM but substituting the name of the website for WEBSITE.COM.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

What website are you talking about?

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

As per Nontek asked, which website is it? Copy the url and paste it on here so we can go to it and tell you what you have to click on. It may be a direct 'mailto' link or perhaps first you have to click on 'Contact Us'. There are various ways that websites display there contact details. Or if it is a forum like this one that does not display members email addresses and also does not have a PM private message facility you have to put your request to the Forum Editor who will decide whether to pass a message on or not.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Edit typo: There are various ways that websites display their contact details

Like this post
Terry Brown

Likes # 0

On most sites there is a list at the bottom of the home page, that shows you site navigation and normally has a contact link.

Am I right in assuming you have bought something off this site that either has not arrived or needs to be returned?

Open the link to Whois, which gives the registered address of every site.

Who is

and it should give a registered address and contact.

Terry

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia Lumia 530 review: £60 smartphone offers decent build and performance, awful screen and...

IDG UK Sites

Apps watch: What the NFL can teach UK sports such as cricket and rugby

IDG UK Sites

VFX Emmy: Game of Thrones work garners gong for Rodeo FX

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: Video shows 'new, reversable iPhone 6 cha'......