We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

form to spreadsheet program tablet

rsturbo

Likes # 0

i need to be able to fill out a form on my ipad or android tablet. the form then populates my accounts spreadsheet. the layout of sheet is thus; column 1 jan thru to dec. subsequent columns various categories of expenditures (about 10 columns) i fill out the expense in the cell for month and relevant category of expense. at the end of year i have sheet with how much i spent in each category in any given month. is this possible?

thanks for any help (ps google form to spreadsheet is too simple to cope with this!)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Invite confirms 9 September launch

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: iPhone launch event confirmed for 9...