We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Ipad or Ipad mini (or something else?.

Chronos the 2nd
Resolved

Likes # 0

Although I will wander up to John lewis to have a hands on look at both I was wondering if anyone has any views on the merits of either?

I have had an Ipad 2 in the past, cannot remember why I got rid of it so really am looking for views on the mini. Will be used for nothing more than browsing,playing the odd game and a bit of office work (Pages).

Of course major concern is the price, Ipad 4 16GB Wi-Fi £399, Ipad mini 16Gb £269 which is a massive £130 of difference.

I wonder what price the Ipad 2 will go for? Maybe wait and see perhaps.

Or perhaps anorther tablet altogether but I also had the nexus 7 when it first came out and I was not overly impressed.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"Bought myself a 3 month old Galaxy Note 10.1 16GB Wi-Fi. £200 quid."

Sounds like a good deal - enjoy.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Sony PlayStation 5 release date, price and specs UK: When is the PS5 coming out?

IDG UK Sites

New Apple TV release date rumours, features: 'new Apple TV next week' rumour

IDG UK Sites

Mobile email is powerful and useful - but also hopelessly intrusive

IDG UK Sites

How the Oculus Rift VR headset is helping train the surgeons of tomorrow