We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

specific section of webpage will not load in google chrome

ninaolivetti

Likes # 0

you have to be logged in to see exactly what i'm talking about, but the "campaigns" section of the www.mailchimp.com website is not loading in google chrome. it was working last week and one day just stopped. i work on a PC windows desktop computer.

the tech help people from the mail chimp website said: "we'd recommend Checking to see if any Javascript settings have been changed, or if any extensions have been added that might be blocking scripts within the browser." i did check the extensions which seemed normal to me, however javascript stuff is way over my head!

any suggestions would be much appreciated. thanks!

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Does it work in a different browser?

Like this post
ninaolivetti

Likes # 0

it works in internet explorer but not in firefox or chrome. also, i just noticed a little pop-up message that says google chrome thinks privacy safeguard is malicious (in so many words).

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Privacy Safeguard is a malicious extension/virus. You may have been infected which is why the campaigns has stopped working. How to remove privacy safeguard

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy S6 release date, features and specs rumours: When will the Galaxy S6 come out?

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...