We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

ASUS Customer Helpline Poor Service ?

Dragon_Heart

Likes # 0

I was looking on Amazon for a new graphics card and found a number of ASUS cards that appeared to fit the bill.

However on one of the reviews the customer had rec'd a faulty card and found the ASUS helpline most off-putting.

He suggested they appeared to be asking so many questions that they appeared to attempting to put any customer off complaining or asking for help.

The phone number was difficult to find and when they rang they were asked to fill in a web form which was also difficult to find.

Has anyone had any experience with ASUS Customer Helpline good or bad ?

I know they need to know a certain amount about your PC & operating system but the details they asked this customer were well over the top and even impossible to answer for someone with only a little experience with PC's

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

I am a bit puzzled as to why you found the phone number difficult to find as you go here Asus and click on the phone box. Or you can go here Asus support and either as I have and become a member, I did that because i use quite a bit of Asus Tech, motherboards and GPU's.

But I have only used there support service when I had a problem with a GTX 680 and although they were not particularly fast in answering emails/webforms overall the service was not the worst I have used.

I tend to use manufacturers support services as a last resort as I usually seek help at a component related forum.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

45 Best Android games: top Android games for your smartphone or tablet in 2014 (24 are free!)

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Do you have the X-Factor too? Mix Off app puts fans in the frame

IDG UK Sites

iPad Pro release date, rumours and leaked images - 12.9 screen 'coming in 2015'