We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Which would you suggest

arnyziukas

Likes # 0

Hello,

I'm planing to buy a computer for gaming and i would like to know what would you suggest by these specifications.

SYSTEM INFORMATION

WIRELESS / WIFI

BLUETOOTH

19 IN 1 MEDIA READER - UPGRADE

STEAM FACTORY INSTALLED ON SYSTEM - ALLOWS YOU TO DOWNLOAD GAMES DIRECTLY FROM INTERNET RATHER THAN PURCHASING FROM A GAME STORE

Alienware Aurora R4 WINDOWS 7 64 bit INTEL i7 SIX CORE - UPGRADE 2TB SATA 6Gb/s (7200rpm) 32 Mb CACHE - UPGRADE 8129MB (4x2GB) 1600 MHz DDR3 QUAD CHANNEL - UPGRADE LIQUID COOLED SOUND CARD HDA 7.1 DOLBY DIGITAL - UPGRADE DVD +/- RW (READ WRITE) 24x W8 EVERYTHING IS MATTE BLACK - CHASSIS - 875W

and

Zalman CNPS7000C-Alcu CPU Cooler Corsair Gamer Series GS600 80+ 600W PSU Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 Motherboard AMD ATI Radeon HD 7950 3GB Graphics Card Cooler Master HAF XM Gaming Case Microsoft Windows 8 64bit 300MBs Wireless PCI Card WiFi Network Adaptor 24x DVD-RW Optical Drive 1TB (1000GB) Sata III Hard Drive 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz Gaming RAM 4.0GHz AMD FX-8350 8-Core CPU

I dont care about the creator of pc. i just want to know which would last longer and would be easier to customize afterwords .

Sorry that i cant show you better specifications of these computer but just tell me your thoughts . Thank you

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

Gaming is all about the graphics card and unfortunately on the Dell Aurora 4 machine you specify I see no mention of which graphics card you have selected, but it does use a fantastic processor.

The ATI Radeon HD 7950 3Gb is certainly a really good gaming graphics card but personally I would prefer the Intel over the AMD processor.

I'm not a gamer but perhaps this will spark off some more suggestions from others.

Like this post
arnyziukas

Likes # 0

Excuse me , i completely forgot about the Auroras graphic card :) its Radeon HD 7820 2GB :) Thank you

Like this post
arnyziukas

Likes # 0

anyone else can help? plz?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia Lumia 930 review: The flagship Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Live Blog: Apple financial results, record June quarter, 35.2m iPhones sold, $37.4b revenue

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

Why smartphone screens are getting bigger