We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

hp laptop with a i3-2375M cpu

sunnystaines

Likes # 0

the wife has seen an hp pavillion sleekbook 15-b135sa laptop at a reduced price maybe because is in a dreadful red colour.

has 6gb of RAM which is ok but not sure about the i3-2375M processor is that a poor cpu for w8 and using ms office and surfing, etc. she is getting frustrated by a slowwwww xp laptop getting slower and wants a change.

on another point to load office xp we have to first load office 2000 as office xp is an upgrade version. will office 2000 install on w8?

i know hp make good printers are their laptops ok.

• Tags:
  • hp
Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

she could not wait and went out and bought it

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Don't worry, the i3 is fine, not totally the best, but still very good!

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Office 2000, no harm in giving it a try, probably OK.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Forgot to add, only thing I have against HP is Bloatware, you might have some trial programs to get rid of.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

she is going to set it up tomorrow, knows zero about computers so a big learning curv for her while i lead her through it all.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more