We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Transfering photos from Photobucket to a forum

cruiser2

Likes # 0

I have photos in Photobucket. I am trying to transfer these to a forum I use. When I click on the photo to drag and drop it, I get a small red circle on it, and it will not stay on the forum. Someone has suggested having the Photobucket site open along side the forum web site. How do I do this?

Like this post
catpwss

Likes # 0

Select image required,Place your mouse on the gear cog to right of image then scroll down to get links.Look for the IMG code click on that it will turn yellow then paste that into the forums. I think that's how you do it. good luck.

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Upload your image to Photobucket, click on it and a box will open alongside. Unfortunately this site does not allow you post images directly, so you cannot use the image (IMG) code. So you need to copy the code in the box alongside where it says Direct. You can then paste the link here.

Like this post
catpwss

Likes # 0

Sorry for the wrong info,I just tried the ''Direct''.And yes it worked.

Here..http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r732/bond76/157_zps83babee5.jpg

Thanks

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple shouldn't be blamed for exploitation in China and Indonesia