We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

system mechanic pro 11.5

cyboard

Likes # 0

Hi im trying to install the above software from the disk that came with the latest pc advisor but when i try to install it i get the message "the set up files are corrupted please obtain a new copy of the program".

Im running a chillblast obsidian so there is no problem with the spec of the pc any ideas as to how i can install this software will be gratefully received.

Thanks.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Just send the FE a quick e-mail and he will get someone to sort it out for you.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I'm sorry that you've encountered this problem. Please click here and you'll be able to download the full working version.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Perhaps a word of information warning or caution before using the link provided by the Forum Editor. The link will automatically download the 87.3MB program. On download and commence of installation, you will have a request to un-install any anti-virus or anti-malware you have on your computer because of possible compatibility issues?.

You also have to provide an email address for an activation key, which apparently is time limited?.

Like this post
misterbear

Likes # 0

Hi

Thought I'd give your cover disc version of System Mechanic 11.5 pro a go. I get the same error message about corrupt installation files. Also the FE's link doesn't function either, only links in to some programming code. I'm using Win7 64 bit and Firefox 21.

Regards

misterbear

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

misterbear

Maybe e-mail the FE and see if he can update his click here for you.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Complete guide to iPhone and iPad settings: Get to know iOS 8 Settings UPDATED