We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How to align printing on 21 per page label A4 paper.

alibob

Likes # 0

I have some Tesco sticky label A4 size sheets. I am trying to print labels for a clubs lockers. Each time I try to print labels, the actual type does not align up on the label correctly, either to one side or below the actual label. This is costing wasted label sheets. Are there any templates available? I have tried using Avery templates with the same results. I am not PC or printer savvy so any details would help. Thank You.

Like this post
Terry Brown

Likes # 0

When I print labels I use AVERY software (label printers).I have attached a link for Microsoft Office, however I have not tried it, (mine is an old win 98 version, but still works fine.)

Otherwise search for Avery label software to see what you can find.

Terry

Avery label software

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

This any use? Avery. Loads more to choose from here. Avery 2.

Like this post
Terry Brown

Likes # 0

Another thought :

You could try creating the labels in EXCEL or on WORD go to NEW and download a label template from Microsoft.

Terry

Like this post
BT

Likes # 0

Avery label templates L7160 or J7160 work on the 21 per page labels that I use.

Like this post
alanrwood

Likes # 0

As BT says above, these are the templates to use. You may however have the offsets incorrect so try changing them in the template and use scrap A4 paper until you get it right.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Amazon Kindle Voyage release date, price and specs UK: a high-end eReader with Amazon’s best-ever...

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

How to successfully bridge the gap between clients and creatives

IDG UK Sites

How to update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8: including how to install iOS 8 if you don't have room