We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Tab 2 can't find router

civicr

Likes # 0

I have been bought a samsung tab 2 7 inch and it cant find my router , it find's others on the street but not mine . I have and android phone and thats ok. Please help. Im using sky broadband

Like this post
difarn

Likes # 0

I have read that your router may have to be set to WPA2. When this has been done you should clear any reference to network on your tablet and then reconnect.

Like this post
civicr

Likes # 0

I have it connected now , but it wont go on the internet although it has a strong signal , i have a green arrow pointing up and a amber arrow pointing down.

Like this post
civicr

Likes # 0

I have it connected now , but it wont go on the internet although it has a strong signal , i have a green arrow pointing up and a amber arrow pointing down.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Convincing leaked photos show iPhone 6

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Netflix whips up 3D VR viewing room for Oculus Rift during company hack day

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014