We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

UnBlock all soical websites in my Office domain system

sportivehari

Likes # 0

Hi, Am facing main problem is that unable to open the social websites in my office.( We are not using proxy)

Actually am working in a corporate company. So am working with related branch to main Office its have 200 km distance. We are using Domain technology.

So in my branch office we have 85 systems in domain. In this 85 systems we have 15 systems for internet. In this 15 systems we are unable to open Social websites like Facebook.com, YouTube.com, etc. 

Am tried to open the social websites from other proxy sites but that also not working.

So please tell me how can open all websites in my office , at least please tell me how can they block social websites.

i hope on your result .

Thanks in advance.
Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

I don't know anything about your problem but you may want to take a look here enter link description here

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

It sounds like your Administrator as blocked them for a reason that we cannot help you with

Like this post
Devil Fish

Likes # 0

It is not uncommon for companies to block social networking on their systems firstly for security reasons and secondly they don't want their staff chatting on twitter Facebook etc when they are supposed to be working

you will need to speak to your system administrator about the blocks but pretty certain at least one of above will be quoted if not both

good luck

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Lytro Illum release date, price and specs: Light field camera goes 3D

IDG UK Sites

Tim Cook says Apple aims to be best, not first, hinting that iWatch is coming

IDG UK Sites

Twitter - not news

IDG UK Sites

Fun film festival trailer plays with classic movie scenes