We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

open office mail problem sending

johnnyrocker
Resolved

Likes # 0

i used to be able to do this before when one composes a letter could select file/send to.

now the problem is i get a message saying no e mail facility etc, can someone please advise how i can fix?

XP pro firefox 20

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

What email client are you using and set as default?

Like this post
johnnyrocker

Likes # 0

outlook express but none set in open office

thanks for help

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Is OE set as default email client? It may have lost its default status due to Firefox. You do not set it in Office.

Like this post
johnnyrocker

Likes # 0

i have not set it in open office"" what i need is to be told how do i do it?

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

It's a while since I used XP. Read set oE as default. There should not be any settings in Open Office to change. Check that OE is default email client and then try file send again.

Like this post  
johnnyrocker

Likes # 0

my thanks for the very useful tip and website it appears ok now

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Windows 9 beta leaked ahead of 30 September unveiling

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

How a London VFX studio is ditching desktop workstations for cloud-based creative power

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 tips & tricks: Get to know iOS 8's handy new features