We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

The system reboot when try to attach picture to yahoo email

jjmask

Likes # 0

The system reboot also when try to download songs from itune.

I have used Nirsoft.net Blue screen view scan the .dump file. It stated: Caused by Address : ntoskrnl.exe+75c 00 File description : NT Kernel & system Caused by driver : ntoskrnl.exe Stop error code 0x000000IE

or Kmodeexceptionnot_handled Bug check code 0x000000ie

Some said go Bios (at start up Ctrl Del Esc) to resave the Bios configuration, I tried to save and exit without doing any alteration, but problem still there.

I am just a normal computer user, really grateful if someone can teach me step by step to make changes to the Bios, and show me how to resolve this cause.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

The information from this link - enter link description here

**Why is ntoskrnl.exe giving me errors? System process issues are mainly a result of conflicting applications running on your PC. Consider uninstalling any applications you are not using and using .**

Have you made any recent changes? Have you installed any new software?

There is also info. here on the Stop Error Code you are getting.

enter link description here

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Try booting into Safe Mode (f8 at startup) to see if the problem still exists.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

New iPhone 6 review: best ever iPhone is very good... but no longer the best phone you can buy

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...