We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Red x in place of pictures in Outlook

Munchkin

Likes # 0

Why am I getting a red x in place of where pictures should be in Outlook email messages? I have had a look through the options dialogue box but can't seem to find anywhere to correct this, can anybody help please?

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

You haven't said whether you are using Outlook, as part of M$ Office, or Outlook.com, which are totally different.

Please say?

Like this post
Ian in Northampton

Likes # 0

And, if part of Office - 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013?

Like this post
Ian in Northampton

Likes # 0

... for example, in Outlook 2003: Tools, Options, Security, Change Automatic Download Settings, uncheck both boxes.

Like this post
Munchkin

Likes # 0

I'm using Outlook 2010 as part of the Office suite. Still not getting anywhere!!! :-(

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

Are they from one source or from several different people?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Invite confirms 9 September launch

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: iPhone launch event confirmed for 9...