We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

yontoo

March Wind

Likes # 0

I have yontoo on a pc I have disabled it in IE and deleted it in Chrombe Done a c clean superanty spyware now I am doing a malware. What else swhould I do to get rid of it on the pC Win XP Desktop

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Add/Remove the first place to look. Might be under a different name so look for something you don't recognise.

Good follow-up here.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Like this post
March Wind

Likes # 0

Hi Thankyou for your reply. Yes it is in add remove My friend also told me to look there. Do you think it will all be gone when I remove it? My friend said to remove with Revo but the pc isn.t mine and I think it might have been me who put this trogen on as I have been without susess trying to install faststone capture PickaView and Revo

Like this post
March Wind

Likes # 0

Thank you I am close to the end of my malware scan then I will have to delete from add and remove. Do you think I should scan with malware compleat system again? As far as I know firefox is not installed so I am expecting all will be well soon What do you think

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

You should remove from add/remove first then run your antimalware scans. Then remove the ad-ons,extentions and home page from your browsers.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Amazon 3D smartphone release date, price and spec: The hologram phone?

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 5s review: why the iPhone 5s is still the best phone you can buy in 2014

IDG UK Sites

Passwords don't work: here's four ways to fix them

IDG UK Sites

The art of rebranding: Creative agency The Neighbourhood explains how & why it rebranded