We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Problem adding DVD's onto usb flash drive.

edenworkshops

Likes # 0

Hello

I have a lot of small videos in .avi format which I want to convert to DVD format and add to a usb flash drive so that the DVD's play one after another.

But I have a problem, When converted from .avi the DVD video consists of two folders, one marked AUDIOTS, the other VIDEOTS.

I can add one DVD to the flash drive, but obviously when I try to add another I am warned that the folders allready exist, and do I want to overwrite them.

So how do I add more than 1 DVD, can I rename the folders?

Thank you

Richard

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

You can make a folder for each DVD then the Audio and Video TS folders go under each DVD folder.

You will then need a Auto run batch file to make it run from folder to folder.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...