We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

No images in some emails

TN

Likes # 0

Recently I have stopped receiving images in some emails (from Amazon, Daily Mail, BBC etc) while other emails show all images with no problems. I have tried going to the Tools, Trust Centre and un-ticking 'Don't download pictures' in Automatic Download section. However some emails still do not have any images (just a blank square with a small red cross in the corner, where each image should be) This is also occurring in some personal emails from friends. I have tried various sites on line for advice,but all I get is being told to un-tick the 'Don't download pictures' which I have ticked and un-ticked a few times with no success. Has anyone any idea why this is happening (it only started a few months ago)I am running \Windows 7 Pro. and MS Office 2007 and Outlook as my email processor.

Like this post
johndrew

Likes # 0

This article may be of assistance and informative.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Take a look here enter link description here

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 vs iPad mini 2 comparison: New iPad mini 3 isn't worth £80 more

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

View an animated vision of a better future for Ethiopian girls

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...