We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How Turn of Junk Mail Folder

Nontek

Likes # 0

Hotmail - how does one turn off or Delete the Junk Mail Folder? Win XP.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

In title - of = off!

Like this post
Phoenix21

Likes # 0

I need to turn mine off, too. I use Incredimail. Important emails from the company I work for are being put straight into the Junk Folder in Hotmail and are then deleted 10 days later without me having seen them as they do not appear in any of the Incredimail folders. I never open Hotmail usually so I was unaware that this was happening until today when Head Office alerted me to the fact that I was not answering their queries or actioning the work they were sending me.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Interesting blog about the subject. Apparently you cannot turn it off but there is a work-round. I don't use Hotmail so not sure how good the blog is.

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

If it's one address then set it to 'this is not junk'

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Woolwell & wiz-king Thanks for your input, I am in fact trying to help Phoenix21 a friend of mine.

Phoenix21 is working at the moment, but we will be connecting later using Teamviewer and will be investigating your link. I will let you know how we get on.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia branding killed in place of 'Microsoft Lumia': Windows Phone moves into new era

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should you update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8? iOS 8.1 brings back Camera Roll, adds Apple Pay in...