We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Ipod touch 8GB Needs help

Daiol
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hi,My son has given me an apple IPOd touch 8GB I dont have Itunes and I dont really want to install it. But is there another way to get photos on to it without itunes,I woulvery much like to use it to put some photos of my granddaughter on it so I can show her off,I suppose we are all proud of our grand children. I have windows 7 home premium. Any help on this Please.

Like this post
mgmcc

Likes # 0

You will need to install iTunes to be able to transfer files to/from the iPod, that's the way Apple products work.

Like this post
Daiol

Likes # 0

Thanks.Rather bad news. That's life

many Thanks.

Like this post  
john bunyan

Likes # 0

I have no idea if this works, but have a look here:

copytrans

Like this post
Daiol

Likes # 0

john.Thanks for that link,Now I had the email notification but seen your reply earlier. I did give it a go went well the only draw back was you could only transfer 15 items then you had to buy.

Many thanks for the though it was very kind of you. daiol

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

O2 to sell exclusive red HTC One M8

IDG UK Sites

iTunes 12 release date & rumours: When is iTunes 12 coming out?

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

Why smartphone screens are getting bigger