We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Can sender's netintelligence stop me getting emails?

Bandit16

Likes # 0

Im getting massive delays with emails coming through from a particular sender and then noticed scanned by net intelligence at the end of the exchange of the emails which I guess is the problem I send a document and they reply but the reply takes at least 12 hours to arrive. Is the problem definately at my receiving end or could it be to do with the sender. Im wondering becauseI'm only having the problem with this sender and there s no difference between my exchange of emails and attachments with them and other emails which are never a problem. Thanks for any ideas or similar experience

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

Send one with a received request and see how long it takes, that will tell you when it gets there. I dont reply instantly to emails, some I need to look up info in books before I can reply so it can often be hours before I send a reply.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Going by Google net intelligence is a really hard program to remove if you don't have a password.

Maybe that particular sender does not know that he has it on his computer and if he does he probably does not have a clue as how to remove it without having to pay.

Not unless of course you have it on your computer.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 release date, price, features. The next version of Windows will run on everything:....

IDG UK Sites

An Apple fan's perspective on the Windows 10 launch

IDG UK Sites

Sensor-laden kids' watch with 3G launches in Japan

IDG UK Sites

2014 Retina iMac release date rumours, specs and features: 27in 5K Retina iMac 'launching this mont'......