We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Cant send a new email in Windows Live Mail

Daiol

Likes # 0

Hi,Been having trouble with WLM on selecting a new email I get this box coming up on screen.I have three email addresses and same on all three. Running windows 7 home premium.

Any help here Please. Thanks.

Image:[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zNdQHw9.jpg[/IMG]

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Maybe try add remove.Click on Windows Live essentials.

Now it is a while since I did it but click on it and see if it says repair program or something like that if so choose Mail and repair it.

If it just says delete press delete then it will give you the chance of repairing it.it should give you a list of what you want to repair just choose mail.

Like this post
Daiol

Likes # 0

Thanks will have a go later. Thank You

Like this post
Daiol

Likes # 0

Many thanks jock,Followed your idea and now its all well up and running. Thank You.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Ok Daiol glad that you got it sorted.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 launch event as it happened: Read our Windows 10 launch live blog - find out first as...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK