We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

My grand daughter do no remember her password.

mole1944

Likes # 0

First of all do not include your e-mail address, one way might be to get a paper clip they're should be a small hole somewhere on the tablet insert the said paperclip in it to reset the machine to factory settings.

Like this post
mole1944

Likes # 0

Just thought another way have you called the manufacturer

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Give you provide a name of the manufacturer?.

You could also ask the seller, if the item didn't arrive with a printed instruction manual.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Whoops- "Can you provide a name of the manufacturer?."

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Support for your Tablet

http://www.kocaso.com/support.html

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

PS for the above support you need to correct Model Number to download Correct Updates and Manual

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

woodchip, I didn't notice that.

It looks like its going to be one of those days (again), I am having far to many lately. At least you have been kind and able enough to uncover some help on the subject for the originator of the post, which hopefully will resolve the grand daughter's problem.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Windows 9 will be a free update

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy an iPhone 6 (or any smartphone) on contract: Get the latest tech and save...

IDG UK Sites

Corel Painter 2015 review

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK