We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Printer stopped printing in OE6

thumbscrew

Likes # 0

I've got XP and my printer is HP D2500. I have Outlook Express 6 and I've just discovered that it won't print emails (Although it used to, perfectly) but will print from web pages. I re-installed the printer just in case, but still no joy. I don't print very often thus I don't know how long it's been like this. Can anyone help please?

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Is IE the default browser? If I remember correctly OE uses the IE print settings.

Like this post
thumbscrew

Likes # 0

No it's Firefox, but It's been that way for years and always printed.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

its not a printer fault, its the program settings thar have changed or got corrupted

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

its not a printer fault, its the program settings that have changed or got corrupted

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Open IE and try to print from that. You may well have to reset IE's internet options.

Like this post
thumbscrew

Likes # 0

Thanks both, it won't print from IE either and I can't access the options as the toolbar is not showing at the top. I've tried everything to get it back, but no joy.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more