We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Gaming Rig

Lucimosanfi

Likes # 0

Current Specs Are :-

MotherBoard- GIGABYTE GA-G31M-S2L Processor- CORE 2 DUO E4500 Ram- 3GB DDR2 Graphic Card - ASUS GEFORCE 8400GS

I have a budget of around Rs 23000/-

I searched a lot And came to this conclusion Specs what I want:-

MotherBoard - Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H / Digilite DL-A75 M Processor - Intel Core i3-3210 Processor {At Most Rs7000} / AMD FX 4100 Ram - Corsair Vengeance DDR3 4 GB (2 x 4 GB) PC RAM (CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9) {At most Rs 4300/-} or Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 4 GB PC RAM (KHX1600C9D3B1/4G) 2x 4 GB {At most Rs 4700/-} Graphic Card - AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6770 1 GB GDDR5 ( Which is better HIS/Sapphire/XFX){At most Rs 8000}

I am little bit confused about motherboard and want to Know if the above config is correct and that I would be able to play games at 60-70 fps depending upon the games .. Also will this config be able to play movies and games at HD resolution ? Should I go for Intel config or with AMD config???? Please help me I Am in a real need of help

Like this post
Lucimosanfi

Likes # 0

somebody pls im in a real need of help...

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Patience please - you only Posted at 1.20pm - There are plenty of people on here who will have more knowledge than myself about gaming machines BUT bear in mind this is Easter Sunday and not everyone is sitting around there computer at this moment in time.

Like this post
Ex plorer

Likes # 0

What is Rs, and Rs 23000 converted into UK Pounds etc, I would imagine some one will look at your specs and under stand them, but may not under stand the Rs equivalents if you need to spend more or on item and less on others.

Sorry cant be of further help.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

We can't help with the cost as the prices in Rs will depend on the suppliers you choose in India (if that is where you live).

Perhaps it would be better if some advice is offered from those that have knowledge with choosing the parts and then you can shop around to find the best price. The final decision on what you buy is your own choice.

What are the names of some of the Games that you want to be able to play?

Most everyone here in UK are on holiday from Work until next Tuesday as it is Christian Easter celebration and families are visiting each other.

Like this post
Lucimosanfi

Likes # 0

Ex plorer--- forget about the money wether its in rupees ...

Just want to know if the above written config is good enough to to play games at 60-70 fps

also is AMD processor better than Core i3 (in terms of processing and gaming)???????

Like this post
Lucimosanfi

Likes # 0

lotvic--- the games i wud lyk to play wud be

Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 (fall release) Black ops 2

NFS run

NFS Most Wanted 2

Bioshock series

Dishonoured

gta V

prototype 2

darksider

Modern Warfare 4 Ghost

DMC

max payne

and many more

note---- So that I am Able to play game at full setting (1920x1080)

Like this post
Lucimosanfi

Likes # 0

And yes I forgot

Happy Easter To All

Like this post
Ian in Northampton

Likes # 0

Lucimosanfi: the best I can tell you is that my son's PC uses the quad core FX4100 and a GTX560SE for BF3, Skyrim and Planetside and he gets good/acceptable framerates, but not the framerates you're talking about, and his monitor is HD ready, not full HD. I think you'd need to go for a much better graphics card than the HD6770.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Mac tips tricks & hacks: 10 things you didn't know your Mac could do