We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How I removed Delta Search

Glen

Likes # 0

Delta Search took over the home page of my wife's laptop. In the program list I found two Delta entries and un-installed them. AS further entry, Yantoo (or similar name) was more difficult to un-instal. Delta Search remained as home page. Then I updated AVG and ran a full scan, finding only three cookie. Then ran a full scan on Windows Defender, finding nothing. Finally opened Malwarebytes, updated and got latest version and ran a quick scan (2h 10m) and found 9 items. Didn't recognise them but deleted them all. Opened Firefox and it still opened with Delta Search. In Firefox went to tools/ Options/ General/ Startup and selected "Show a blank page". Re-opened Firefox and Delta Search was gone, with only a blank page showing. Opened Google and repeated the above to set Google as homepage. After that there was no sign of Delta Search. Hope this is useful to someone. Glen

Like this post
Delta_Search

Likes # 0

Hello I am a member of the Delta Search Service Department and I am sorry to hear that your search experience with us is not what you were looking for. I will be happy to help you remove Delta Search from your system. Just send me an email at support@delta-search.com and I will send you the removal instructions right away. You can also try our website: info.delta-search.com, you'll find full instructions there as well.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Maybe have a look on here.

Click Here

Delta_Search

Why not just save us all a bit of time by posting the removal tool for us instead of adding your details to everyone's posts that have problems with you unwanted delta search downloads.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Glen

Don't think that I would ever want to give a company like this my e-mail address.

Like this post
Delta_Search

Likes # 0

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

How to shoot a robot rom-com in three days