We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Listening to online radio

ponytail

Likes # 0

I used to listen to online radio on my old PC an am sure it was media player I used maybe wrong can someone tell me the best way or place to listen to online radio I used to listen to afew stations in the USA

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Been told I need microft windows media player plugin and went here. http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=16546 not sure what info I need to give any help appreciated

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

Radio stations in Windows Media Player 11 Click here

Windows 7, Free music: Listen to the radio on your computer Click here Scroll down and click on Listen with Windows Media Player 12 (Windows 7)

Another way if the above don't work is Click here Find your Radio station, Click Listen, that will download a playstation.wax file, Open Download Folder, Select playstation.wax and right mouse click, Click Play, that opens Windows media player with the selected Radio Station and Plays it..

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Thanks Lazurus the 2nd how do I find radio stations from around the world or are they on the links you provided

Like this post
Zurdo

Likes # 0

Try here...............radio stations from around the world. World Radio

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

My 3rd Click here.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: Great if you like big, expensive phones

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

This Grolsch ad combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015