We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Not marking problems solved when they are

MuDelta
Resolved

Likes # 0

I notice that quite a number of problems posted even some weeks back are not marked as resolved. On a random inspection many of them they seen to me to have been answered. Forum members who have had their problems solved should take take trouble to mark them accordingly so that others can see what has been resolved and what has not. What do others think and should the moderator politely remind people to act?

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

lotvic

That's ok if we can understand what you are on about, but if you get like me I have been on all kinds of anti-biotic s and anti-viral drugs plus all the rest of my medication. it would be much simpler if you would use the font that we can all read and not squint at. I should not need to use an eye-glass to read any post

Like this post
MuDelta

Likes # 0

OK all, I'l just put up with it. Marked as resolved!!!!

D

Like this post
Algerian peter

Likes # 0

Thank you lotvic.

I have no problem reading the normal text and fonts in IE, Firefox or Chrome from the forum. I don't need to adjust any of the settings.

Perhaps if you highlighted the quotes and inserted them into bold it might be easier reading for those of us who find the change of font difficult.

At the present moment I tend to disregard the changed text as it takes my eyes so long to adjust from one to the other.

PS I was at the opticians last week and all is well. :-)

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

As I have posted many times before, if you use your browser accessibility options many of the features of the PCA forums disappear, including the green tick, the little globe which I have heard of, all of the formatting options and the preview box.

Quite why PCA remove these facilities from disabled people is something for them to sort out, but don't blame me for not "ticking" - it's not my fault I'm disabled.

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

I sometimes become angry at the po-faced comments in threads such as this, saying that one should do this or that.

On my PC, the 'Green Tick' and 'Like' Symbol do not work, nor did the 'Contact FE' Button, for a considerable period of time.

I am happy with IE and do not intend to clutter up my PC with Chrome or Firefox - I can't see the point.

In my opinion it is a the failure on the part of the PCA Software Writers that is causing the problem, as my PC is a bog standard job.

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

2014 Mac mini release date, specs, rumours: When's the new Mac mini coming out?

IDG UK Sites

Long live the internet fridge: the Internet of Things is coming

IDG UK Sites

How Prometheus' colourist Juan Ignacio Cabrera gave a tense, edgy feel to Chosen