We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

anyone here use hitman pro

acein1

Likes # 0

anyone on here ever used this program, any your comments please good or bad would be appreciated thanks

Like this post
onthelimit1

Likes # 0

I use the free version to double check computers with suspected bugs. Always seems to work very well.

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Use the free version as a back up (doesn't remove) to check my usual one is doing its job (never found anything yet)

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 1

Agree with the last two posts good program to have on your computer.Even when the trial period finishes it will still update and run scans.

Like this post
acein1

Likes # 0

thanks for your replies cheers

Like this post
nickf

Likes # 0

You can also use it to make a usb flash drive boot check tool . Very handy if you get one of those nasty police ransomwares lock your PC

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Apologies for hijacking. Will Hitman Pro run with other 'anti' programs, or is there likely to be a compatible issue?.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

spuds

No compatible issues with any of my security programs but cannot say if anyone else has problems.

To me it is a very good back up program and well worth having on your computer even when the trial period is over.

Now if asking if I would buy it I would have to answer no as I believe I have better security programs on my computer but it is an excellent back up program and I would use it as that.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Jock1e

Thanks for that. Just downloaded Hitman pro, and I'll give it a try out.

Like this post
jorisvanh

Likes # 0

Hitman Pro is Great, it removed several unseen trojans

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

LG G Watch review: Android Wear smartwatch is the best around, so far

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

See Glasgow 2014 in UHD as history is made