We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

canon printer mx350

markmelv

Likes # 0

i have a canon mx350 printer which i have had for a while now but i have a new computer and i have lost my cd to install the printer on my computer, is there a website where i can download for free the software instead of having to buy the disk? thanks.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

canon.co.uk click on the downloads tab link

Like this post
markmelv

Likes # 0

hi lotvic, many thanks for the reply but which download would i require as there are 21 downloads? would it be the MP Drivers i should get? p.s. told you i was useless :-)

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

FAQs tab gives full instructions, yes you will want the drivers, and probably most of the software. Read the relevant type of setup you want - wired, wireless, usb etc. (FAQ nos: 14, 16, 17 for Windows)

Make another folder in My Documents or in Downloads folder and call it Canon mx350 and put them all in there so they are all in one place. You could also save to your folder the instructions webpage(s) as html so you have them for future reference.

That looks a nice printer you've got :)

Like this post
markmelv

Likes # 0

yes it is a nice printer mate, i'll try all that and see what happens, thanks for your help and advice, much appreciated

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

If you think it's sorted, you can close this thread by clicking on one of the big grey ticks at the right of any post and it will turn green. When page is refreshed the Thread will be marked 'Resolved' (Can also be Unticked by reverse - click on green tick and it will turn grey, etc - only the Thread owner, you in this thread, can do the ticks)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Convincing leaked photos show iPhone 6

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Netflix whips up 3D VR viewing room for Oculus Rift during company hack day

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014