We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

gopro hero hd playback stutters

rsturbo

Likes # 0

i have one of these for my track car, only problem when i transfer the video to the computer (hd6520g amd a6 vision win7 with 8gb ram)the video stutters, i have tried on several computers all with good or better spec than mentioned. i have used vlc player win media player and real player but all of these are no good for playback. any ideas would be most appreciated. cheers

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

From looking at the net it would appear to be a codec problem and you also need a good spec pc ( I think that you should be ok). Look at the last post on this thread. Whether it will work I don't know. Others have said that hdmi to TV works ok.

Like this post
rsturbo

Likes # 0

yes that worked on amd a6 machine. thanks v much.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...