We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Minor but annoying

runningdog

Likes # 0

I have a PX750WD Epson prionter which works very well b ut the magnetic front panel will not stay closed. I have cleaned it time and time again to no avail. As I say it is not vital but very annoying in a nearly new printer. Is there ayone with a similar experience or better still with a solution.

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

or better still with a solution:

Velcro Tape Click here

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

I think its a case of finding out what is wrong with the part you have mentioned. I have an Epson R220 that as a similar problem, a bit sellotape or blu-tack solved that.

Depending on how 'nearly new', then contact Epson for an answer, they might do a swap-out for you?.

Like this post
runningdog

Likes # 0

Thank you both for the solutions proposed. I think that I shall go with the Velcro idea. Why I cannot think of simple remedies I do not know as in most ways I am quite practical. In suppose that ideally I wanted to find a cure for the lack of electromagnetism in the unit. However many thanks to you bot5h.

Like this post
runningdog

Likes # 0

Many thanks for the proposed solutions. I think that I shall go with the Velcro idea. I deally I wanted a solution to the lack of electromagnetism in the unit but Velcro will be fine. Many thanks

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple shouldn't be blamed for exploitation in China and Indonesia