We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Help needed to update my google play account with new debit card

julius44

Likes # 0

Hello and good morning to you all. I'm an android use, and ive got a card registered to my google play account which is about to expire, ive been sent a new card, but for the life of me ive logged into my gmail account but I cant seem to find the option to update my card and delete the old one. Ive looged in via my web browser on the desktop, not via my samsung fone, not sure if this is the problem. Can anyone advice me what to do please? many thanks

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Here you go. Google.

Like this post
julius44

Likes # 0

Many thanks for the link Chronos the 2nd, much appreciated, all sorted, thanks loadz. Please advice how to now resolve this post please, lol

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

You can try and I do mean try to tick a post on the right hand side and it should turn green. But it is a bit hit and miss.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Moto G2 (2014) vs Moto E comparison review: New Moto G is worth the extra cash

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Oculus Rift 'Crescent Bay' prototype hands-on: it's an amazing experience

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...