We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Questions about PC Advisor cover disks

polymath

Likes # 0

Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, but the site search isn't working for me like it used to (e.g. I can't seem to narrow it down).

I scan the contents before buying PC Advisor, as I don't invariably buy it. The Xara Photo & Graphic Designer cover disk program tipped the balance into buying the April issue, but the disk turned out not to contain that program. I'd assumed it was a 'Disk+' I had, but later, on spotting some small writing on the back of the disk cover, I realised it wasn't.

1; How do I tell in the shop whether it's a Disk+ or not? (Or is 'Disk+' a new name for 'DVD version'? In which case I should be able to tell by its packaging).

2; What's the reason for the 2 tiers of cover disk - are there 2 different prices?

3; I never managed to find the DVD version here in Ireland - are they only available in the UK? (If so, why?)

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I think that you would get your answer by emailing the magazine editor. Details are through contact us at the bottom of the page.

Like this post
polymath

Likes # 0

Thanks Woolwell - will do.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 release date, price, features. The next version of Windows will run on everything:....

IDG UK Sites

An Apple fan's perspective on the Windows 10 launch

IDG UK Sites

Sensor-laden kids' watch with 3G launches in Japan

IDG UK Sites

2014 Retina iMac release date rumours, specs and features: 27in 5K Retina iMac 'launching this mont'......