We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Press the button ...

Graham*

Likes # 0

... on your smoke alarm reminder

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Chronos, The wifi with vibrating gizmo was provided free of charge by Fire Station. The talking one was inherited from previous owner, I'll have a look in morning and see if manufacturers name is on it. Now it's time for one my pills, expect yours has worn off by now :D

Like this post
audeal

Likes # 0

I have a pillow vibrator for my Alarm Clock as I am going deaf. It is the only thing that will wake me up as no other thing will wake me. The vibration wakes me ok but the only problem is that I keep waking up in the night thinking it has gone off and feels like the pillow is shaking. God, it realy gets at me.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: 30 September marked for unveiling

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Netflix whips up 3D VR viewing room for Oculus Rift during company hack day

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014