We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Spywareblaster update(Version 5)

hiwatt

Likes # 0

There's an update for the spywareblaster program from version 4 to version 5 folks. http://www.brightfort.com/sbupdate.html

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Thanks hiwatt - I've just downloaded and installed v5 update ... no problems.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Already posted yesterday hiwatt.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Jock1e - did not see last night's other thread on update 'cos Brumas's puzzle on SC, takes centre stage , on Friday nights :o]

Like this post
hiwatt

Likes # 0

Yeah I seen that although I didn't see ay post about the new program version but I suppose when updating it it would have told there was a new version available?Oh well here it is again for those who missed it!

Like this post
tonyx1302

Likes # 0

Many thanks hiwatt as I missed previous post

Tony

Like this post
VCR97

Likes # 0

Thanks hiwatt. I updated yesterday morning but there was no mention of a version change.

Like this post
Snrub

Likes # 0

thanks hiwatt

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...