We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

On line storage

DAKAR

Likes # 0

Hi all This is not a computer question as such,but I would like some advice on what and where is the best place for my grandson to store his university course work that he is putting on his laptop,I worry if the laptop gets stolen he will lose a lot of hard work. Many thanks for any help Dakar

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Depends on the amount of it. Have a look at Dropbox.

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Yep Drop box from me also,you get 2GB free but you can boost that by various means (I have 20GB Free)or you can pay around £6.50 a month for 100GB if my memory serves. The thing I like about Dropbox is it is simple and it works.

Like this post
DAKAR

Likes # 0

Thankyou Woolwell and Chronos the 2nd, I will go and look in to dropbox. Very much appreciated regards Dakar

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

The 30 best TV shows on Netflix UK: Our pick of the best programmes you can watch right now

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

VFX Emmy: Game of Thrones work garners gong for Rodeo FX

IDG UK Sites

Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina review (2.6GHz, 128GB, mid-2014)