We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Keep getting Adobe activation message

ponytail

Likes # 0

I am trying to play a game but have two problems problem one is this I keep getting the following message. Your computers configuration appears to have been changed since the time this product was activated to continue using this product please click ok to activate it again for your new system configuration.I clicked on ok and it asked me to phone a free number and then enter two sets of numbers one being the activation nothing seems to work so I got my Adobe Acrobat disc and the serial number on the box is the same as what was given when Iclicked on any ideas anyone

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Another message that appears is After I double click on the Bus Simulator Icon I get this message Bus2.Exe is asking foraccess to the internet if you dont recognise this program this is your chance to block it from reaching the network

ALLOW DONT ALLOW

There is no disc in the drive

The online manual says click start game in main menu but cannot get into main menu

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Regarding the original post when I clicked on activate I entered the following numbers

*-----* Serial No

*-------* Activation No I had to enter them over the phone typing first the serial number then the activation number but the activation was not successful and have tried twice The Tel number is 0800 3284536 Sorry this is so long and complicated

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I doubt that Adobe Acrobat has anything to do with your bus game.

For some reason (have you changed hard drive, etc?) the game's licence is not being recognised and you need to activate the game. I suspect that you are entering the wrong serial number (it should be the one for the game).

The message about access to the internet is possibly firewall related and all you have to do is click on allow.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I guess that your game must be working as there has been no response.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

0800 3284536 That's def the Adobe activation phone number, however you have to have deactivated Adobe product on your old pc before you can activate on a second one. ClickHere helpx.adobe.com for more info:

Activation is the process by which Adobe validates that your software and serial number are genuine and that they are being used in accordance with the license you purchased

If you have purchased a single license for Adobe software, you can install the software on two computers. However, you can use it on only one computer at any given time

To use the software on a second computer, it's necessary to deactivate it on the first before you activate the software on the second computer

There is a 'Chat Now' link on the page so if you need help I would suggest using that.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Apple's 2014 highlights: the most significant Apple news of 2014

IDG UK Sites

See the festive spots creative companies have released for Christmas

IDG UK Sites

Ultimate iOS 8 Tips: 35 awesome and advanced tips for using iOS 8 on iPhone and iPad