We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

flashpplayer needed. for ipad

Grizzley

Likes # 0

hi folks, i need a flashplayer to use on my ipad. due to adobe not doing mobile versions, can somebodyy please help. ii can noot view some pagges due to this probllem.. hope you can help me. mmuch appreciated.

Like this post
Zeppelyn

Likes # 0

Use the Puffin web browser available in the app store.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

You will need a different browser from Safari. Google search will turn them up. I haven't used them. Flash is not natively supported on the iPad. If you want to see BBC (News or Sports) then their apps allow you to view videos.

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

Just started a thread re Flash and my N7, but hasn't appeared yet!

Try this. Works for me.See here.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

My understanding that flash apps/browsers use an intermediate server to stream the flash as a video stream to devices. The quality and reliability depends on your link speed and the quality of that. I find that I don't miss flash.

Like this post
catpwss

Likes # 0

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

catpwss - That is for Android not iOS.

Like this post
catpwss

Likes # 0

Sorry

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

45 Best Android games: top Android games for your smartphone or tablet in 2014 (24 are free!)

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Do you have the X-Factor too? Mix Off app puts fans in the frame

IDG UK Sites

iPad Pro release date, rumours and leaked images - 12.9 screen 'coming in 2015'