We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Burn MP3 music to disc

ponytail

Likes # 0

I have some music on my hard drive and would like to put it on a CD to play in the car.There is too much for a normal CD so would like to do it in a MP3 format disc can anyone suggest a program which would do this and is pretty straight forward as have not burned a MP3 format disc before

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

If you have iTunes you can easily burn cd's in either audio or mp3 format.If not continue with Media player as advised.

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Hi Fruit bat /\0/\ The other options are burn an audio CD,burn files to disc,burn data to CD/DVD,burn data to CD/DVD,burn a disc

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

W7 laptop ASUS K73E power 2go language P2GRC.dll

You could try the Updates and the Language pack from cyberlink.com/support If that doesn't work then try:

Are these the CD/DVDs you got with your Asus? pic of Asus cd/dvds on flickr

If you have the disk then reinstall Power2Go

First, using your Add/Remove programs feature in windows, locate Power2go and remove it.

Second, shutdown and restart windows.

Third, re-install Power2go by putting the disk in the tray and wait for window to come up to click on to start the install.

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Hi lotvic none of the dics shown on your link are what I have.I only have one disc which according to the label is a Notebook PC users driver.I did scan it but there seems no way to send the the photo.Power2go is not listed on all programs.What exactly is Power2go and what does it do

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

ponytail, your post yesterday at 12.32PM "Burn Data to CD/DVD using power 2go when I select that I get this error message The file language P2GRC.dill (is missing )please reinstall the application."

I think some time is needed for your new laptop to sort out what programs came installed and what they do.

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Hi again lotvic have installed power2go8 but how does it work cannot see anywhere to burn discs

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

http://download.cnet.com/CyberLink-Power2Go-Essential/3000-2646_4-84589.html

This is what I have installed When I used Windows XP it was easy to make a MP3 disc I just chose data added the tracks and all was fine I could burn over fifty tracks on one disc.Cannot remember what program I used.Only have two now which are Deepburner and CD Burner xp.It should be a simple job so why is it being so difficult

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

I found this from a google search CyberLink DVD Suite bundled with ASUS notebooks includes:

PowerDVD supports the playback of commercial movie content delivered on DVDs. Advanced DVD controls, power saving features, and smart utilities enhance the movie experience on notebooks.

PowerDirector lets users easily edit their videos into stunning home movies with time-saving magic tools, as well as titles and transition effects. PowerDirector also allows users to upload their videos to YouTube or send via email.

Power2Go allows quick drag-and-drop burning of video, photo, music, and data files to DVDs and CDs.

PowerProducer offers complete tools for authoring home videos and slide shows onto DVDs, with the possibility to add stylish disc navigation by choosing a menu from a library.

Medi@Show enables easy photo fixing and enhancing, turns photos into fascinating slideshows.

LabelPrint allows users to etch images directly onto LightScribe discs, create disc labels, booklet covers, and jewel case inlays.

For more information about CyberLink DVD Suite, please visit www.cyberlink.com

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

CD Burner xp is the one I use the most, just open the program 'CD Burner xp' and choose data and then either doubleclick Data or click on OK (don't click on Open - that will open your files in Documents instead of the proper window to use the program)

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Hi lotvic have just tried CD Burner XP again and it said burn completed successfully but when I tried to play the disc there was nothing on there have done this now two or three times.This is how I do it please correct me if I am doing somthing wrong SELECT CD BURNER XP CLICK ON DATA DISC OK SELECT FOLDER WHERE MUSIC IS STORED HIGHLIGHTED ALL OF THEM CLICKED ON ADD. CHECK RIGHT RECORDER IS SELECTED THEN CLICK ON BURN

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Sony PlayStation 5 release date, price and specs UK: When is the PS5 coming out?

IDG UK Sites

New Apple TV release date rumours, features: 'new Apple TV next week' rumour

IDG UK Sites

Mobile email is powerful and useful - but also hopelessly intrusive

IDG UK Sites

How the Oculus Rift VR headset is helping train the surgeons of tomorrow