We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Error code C00D11BA

rangersboy57

Likes # 0

Can anyone help with above condition code 0X00000000

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

Like this post
rangersboy57

Likes # 0

Seems I have no device on the unit, which is cobblers always worked before I reloaded xp ! Maybe its run away! Guess the cards got damaged then?

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

It's probably just the driver that is missing. Do you have a driver disk for the motherboard? Have you looked in Device Manager to see if you have a yellow warning triangle or an exclamation mark. If you can supply details of your PC we might be able to help you find a sound card driver.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Just Had a Read of this Repair tool, looks like it should do the job, I suggest you check download before running it with your AV

Repair Tool Click Hear

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

Before you download from woodchip's link read the small print as below....

Limitations: trial version offers an unlimited number of scans, backup , restore of your windows registry for FREE. registration for the full version is $29.95 USD for 1-year subscription to use all features of errorend.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

chub_tor Don't like links to downloads like that, but you do not find out till you try loading them. SORRY

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

woodchip no apology necessary, we have all done it and in fact I did it myself just the other day.

Like this post
rangersboy57

Likes # 0

Morning Chaps,

I have tried those "Repair tools" lesson learn't. Having checked device manager I discovered I have question marks against MM Audio cont Device type: Other Manfac: Unknown Loc: PC1 bus 0 device 2 func:7

Video cont (VGA comp) VGA: No info.

Machine is ACER SA80 XP Home V 2002 SP2 Pentium R Main Brd #E661GXM

I hope this is all relevant to you. Cheers.

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

Click Here for the official Acer driver site for the SA80 this will give you both the Realtek audio driver and a choice of 3 graphics drivers. However there is a link on this page which says Download Vendor Hardware Detection Utility and if you use that it should tell you which graphics driver you need. good luck

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy S6 release date and specs rumours: When will the Galaxy S6 come out?

IDG UK Sites

How to win iTunes Festival 2014 tickets: See Pharrell Williams, Sam Smith, Kylie & more live, for...

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft's all or nothing bet on Windows Phone is the best way forward

IDG UK Sites

Google adds better type rendering to its Chrome browser on Windows