We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

What is Kernel-Power?

BulletXxGamer
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hi everone, What is kernel-power??? There are four entries in my event viewer of this error When the entire came up in event viewer, that was the date my pc froze.

Thx!

Specs: Case: Zalman Z11 Plus Power Supply: Corsair CX600 600W Processor: Intel Core i7 3770K 3.5Ghz - Highly Overclockable Overclocking: Extreme Processor Cooler: Stock Manufacturer Heatsink and fan RAM: 8GB Corsair DDR3 XMS3 1600MHz/PC12800 Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V LX Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Hard Drive 7200rpm 32MB Cache Sound card: Integrated 7.1 Channel Audio

I got it at www.ukgamingcomputers.com

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

The kernel power event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly.

It is not the cause of your BSOD in your other thread here

do not start two threads on the same subject as it is very confusing, tick this one as resolve and stick with the other thread.

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Top 5 Android tips and tricks for smartphones and tablets

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

BBC using Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games to trial 4K/UHD, pan-around video, augmented video and...